Here is an easy to follow recipe that your puppy will love. It's incredibly healthy and looks fantastic with it's own greek yoghurt icing.
Makes 20 biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 3⁄4 cup coarse cornmeal
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 5 oz can of tuna in water 1/8 cup canola oil
1. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, parsley and dill.
3. In a blender, liquify the egg, water, tuna with water and canola oil.
4. Pour the tuna mixture into the dry ingredients.
5. Stir until combined.
6. Make 20 biscuits and put in the oven
7. Bake for 13 minutes.
8. Remove the biscuits and let cool completely on a wire rack.