Pets are a wonderful part of our life. Caring for them can lower our blood pressure and put us in a better mood. But that's not all - here are, for example, 21 impressive facts about animals:
1. Cows can have best friends
2. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance
3. Millions of trees grow every year because squirrels bury their nuts.
4. Butterflies taste with their "feet"
5. Otters hold hands while sleeping to stay together
6. Medusa Turritopsis nutricula can regenerate its own cells, making it immortal
7. When rabbits jump with excitement and twist, it's called a "Binky"
8: Humpback whales have a love song ( they have their own music)
8: Seahorses are monogamous
9: Male puppies often let their female partner win when they play to encourage affection
10. Monkeys want equality. When a different reward is given for the same task, monkeys tend to get annoyed.
11: Worms communicate by snuggling against each others
12: Elephants can show a lot of empathy
13: Fish can use tools
14: The muzzle of a cat is as unique as a fingerprint
15 : Dolphins give each other nicknames
16: Cows produce more milk when listening to music
17: A Swift spends his entire life in the air, including when he eats
18: A group of porcupines is called "a prickle"
19: Baby monkeys like to play with dolls
20: Rats can laugh
21: Quokkas are the most smiling animal