Here is a delicious recipe that will please your cats. Chicken and carrots in olive oil for shiny fur and good digestion!
For two adult servings
- 40 g chicken breasts.
- 60 g cooked carrots or green beans (optional).
- 1 glass of water (preferably mineral).
- 1 small teaspoon vegetable broth powder.
- 1 dash of olive oil.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- In a deep skillet or frying pan, pour water, vegetable broth, the drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Let simmer while stirring.
- Then add the carrots and chicken breast.
- Then simmer until cooked chicken breast.
- Finally, cut everything into small pieces and serve warm in a bowl.
If you know of any recipes for concocting homemade dishes for your pets, do not hesitate to send them to email@example.com