Spinach dog treats recipe
Want to give your four-legged friend a tasty and healthy treat? These are the perfect combination!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
- Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and Parmesan cheese.
- In a blender, liquify the eggs, broth, water, applesauce and spinach.
- Pour the spinach mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Shape your biscuits ( you can use fun cake molds)
- Put it in the preheated oven
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Your dog's gonna love it! 100% natural.
You can keep the biscuits in a Tupperware for approximately 1 week.