Here's a recipe for your furry friends, because dog food you find in stores isn't always as healthy as homemade!
What you'll need:
a handful of green beans
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablets of yeast
Vegetable broth without salt
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Step by step :
1. Boil a pot of water (about 1.5 liters) with the vegetable broth (be careful! Buy broths without added salt)
2. Cut the vegetables and chicken into small pieces.
We prefer to cook the chicken, but you can add it at the end without cooking.
3. Put everything to cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once the rice is cooked, drain and place in a dish like "Tupperware" so that once finished you can keep it well in the fridge.
Add 3 tablespoons oil and mix.
5. Once the chicken and vegetables are cooked, add all the rice, stir and let cool.
6. Whenever you give your dog the mash, add a teaspoon of yeast flakes.
Yeast contributes to an improvement in the general condition, increases resistance to infections and improves coat condition and promotes healthy skin.
Let your dog enjoy!