It's that time of year and the festive spirit has well and truly taken hold! To add a little spice and jingle to your Christmas cheer, why not pull out the great big Yummypets Christmas quiz at your next soirée!
The great big Yummypets Christmas quiz!
Alright folk, it's time to hustle your family and friends, grab a spot on the couch, and get those wonderful animal-loving minds into gear. It's time for the great big Yummypets Christmas quiz!
Here we go!
1. Santa Claus' sleigh is driven by how many reindeer (including Rudolph)?
2. Name the eight original reindeer?
3. Dr. Zeus character 'The Grinch' has what type of pet animal?
4. On the third day of Christmas what did my true love send to me?
5. In the classic '12 Days of Christmas' song, what type of bird is in the pear tree?
6. In many Scandinavian countries a Christmas animal is constructed in the centre of the town. What kind of animal is built?
7. Which of Santa’s reindeer is named after another type of animal?
8. White chess pieces were traditionally made out of the wood of a well-known Christmas plant. Was it holly, mistletoe or ivy?
9. In the 1999 animated film "Olive, the Other Reindeer", what type of animal was Olive?
10. What is a baby reindeer called?
11. What common household pet is most known to destroy the Christmas tree?
12. In the classic Christmas song 'Winter Wonderland', which creature of flight has "gone away"?
13. In Victorian times, red-coated postmen were often given the same name as a small bird often pictured on the front of Christmas cards. What is this bird called?
14. One theory suggests that Mary rode a particular kind of animal from Nazareth to Bethlehem when she was pregnant with Jesus. What was this animal?
15. Finish the sentence from this famous poem by Clement Clarke Moore: "Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house / Not a creature was stirring, not even ..."
Tricky? How many questions could you answer?
Answers (no peeking!)
2. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen
4. 3 French hens
5. Partridge (bird)
6. Goat (often called the Yule goat)
7. Vixen (a fox)
13. Robin (Red Breast)
15. ... a mouse
Do you have any great Christmas quiz questions for us?