Barely three months old and already considered a hero in the United States!

When they adopted their husky, this family surely didn't know that they just saved their lives. It all happened in the night of March 5, when the animal woke up his owner with incessant moaning.

Once the family was awake, the young Husky started yapping at the oven... Intrigued, the owners finally discovered a gas leak that could have lead to the death of all the family.

Dogs really have an amazing nose!

Source and photo credit: Today - Human Michigan

Add a comment

You need to have a Yummypets account in order to comment on this article.
Create your Yummypets account in less than a minute.