It gives you great satisfaction to see your pet use something you made for them, so today here's a fun DIY project - a cat scratching/ sitting post!
What you need:
- corrugated cardboard
- masking tape
- un cutter
- a ruler
- a fabric of your choice
1. Choose the height of your scratching/sitting post, for example 10cm
2. Cut stripes in the corrugated cardboard, of 10 cm height and as long as possible
3. Start rolling a stripe of cardboard lengthwise a tight as possible, and tape it: it will be the center of your scratching post.
4. Wrap cardboard stripes around the center you've just created fix regularly with masking tape.
5. Continue step 4 until your sitting post looks large enough.
6. You can decorate your scratching post by fixing a fabric on the side of it.