Spring is there, and you'll soon be playing with your dog outside! But in the meantime, here is an article to make a toy for your cat or dog!
What you need:
- An old ball (a tennis ball works fine)
- About 150cm of fabric
- A piece of tape
- A pair of scissors
1. For this toy, we used a ball from a broken toy and an man's old polo.
2. Cut your fabric into two strips of at least 60 cm (you can choose the size according to the size of your pet)
3. Fold the fabric strips in two and wrap around your ball (by placing the ball in the center folds). Attach your ribbon as tight as you can around the base of the ball, then wrap it around several times.
4. Cut the end of your fabric into several bands of at least 4 cm wide, and three bands using both weaving sections. Try to make your braids as tight as possible.
5. Use the excess fabric at the end of your braids multiple nodes so that the braid stays in place.
And voila! Now you have a brand new toy for your favorite furry friend!