Today, we share with you a recipe to bake delicious healthy homemade dog biscuits with oatmeal!
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger 2 eggs
- 1 cup chicken broth 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger.
- In a medium bowl, vigorously whisk together the eggs, chicken broth, milk and canola oil until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the broth mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Shape your biscuits.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Remove the bones and let cool completely on a wire rack.