Today lets talk about our favorite feline friends! Here are a few tips so your cat can stay healthy and live a long life!
- First of all, take your furry friends for regular visits to the vet, even if they hate it! Once a year is mandatory, but if you notice anything abnormal, take your cat to the vet right away!
- If your cat is an "indoor pet" be sure that the windows and doors are locked when you leave so they don't run away!
- If your cat goes outdoors in the summer, don't forget to put special sunscreen on their nose and ears!
- Your cat will need a safe place to rest, make sure it is a quiet and hidden place!
- Like dogs, never leave your cat alone in the car. In the sun, it is like an oven and your pet could die!
- Keep your cat's food in a dry place, and don't forget to change their water everyday, and even twice a day in the summer!