Put your hand up if your tree has ever been destroyed by your pet! Never fear! There are many unique ways of avoiding this problem. If you're in for a giggle, have a look at this!
14 funny ideas to protect your Christmas tree!
To cats and dogs, anything can be a toy for them. Tinsel looks like a fun game of "tug of war", baubles are surprisingly fragile bouncy balls and Christmas lights that just look like they need to be tangled.
However, the good news is that some pet parents have been devising cunning ways to decorate the house, avoiding a total Christmas catastrophe!
Check out these hilarious pictures below!
1. Good luck reaching them!
2. Place the enemy in front of the tree - very festive.
3. A simpler version of a Christmas tree?
4. Keep the tree safe in a cute lantern!
5. Make sure this one is out of jumping range
6. Suspend the tree from the ceiling for a ‘modern art’ approach
7. When all else fails, lock up the tree
8. Hopefully this will be enough?
9. “The human thinks it’s out of my reach. Challenge accepted.”
10. The compromise: half a tree
11. Safety wrapped! At least you can still see it?
12. How about a christmas cat tree?
13. Half the cost!
14. What about a chandelier Christmas tree?
How do you protect your christmas tree?