I know how you love to pamper your pets, so here is a delicious and very easy recipe, for both cats and dogs : Crab crumbs and vermicelli rice - it's mouth watering isn't it?
What you need:
- 1 box of flaked crab
- 40 gr rice vermicelli
- 150g green beans
- 1 teaspoon of wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil (or canola)
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
1. Cut green beans, cook them in unsalted water about 15min.
2. Cook the noodles for about 6 minutes and pass directly under cold water to cool them.
3. Cut noodles with scissors.
4. Add flaxseed oil (contains essential fatty acids, beneficial to the dog's body, oil plays a role in certain organs such as the heart through the omega 3, 6, and 9).
5. Add a teaspoon of wheat germ (rich in vitamins B and E, it nourishes the hair, makes it shine and grow).
6. Empty box crab crumbs and mix. (The crab is also rich in Omega 3 and is recognized for cardiovascular health!)
7. Simply add more beans and sprinkle with yeast!
I hope your pets enjoy it! I did!