Cat Charity

Hi everyone! I'm on the lookout for some great cat charities to support, and I was hoping to get some recommendations from all of you. Whether it's a national organization or a small local shelter, I want to hear about the charities that you think are making a real difference in the lives of cats. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

• Chewy

You can also take a look at Providence Animal Rescue League, It Takes A Village Animal Rescue and Resources, and We Care for Animals. These are the non-profit cat organizations that participated in the Voice program this month.  

• Chewy

Hi Justin! On the Yummypets website and app, there is a program called Voice. It's a click-to-donate program that allows people to help pet shelters and rescues receive 110 pounds of pet food. Many cat shelters, rescues, and other types of pet organizations have participated! If you want a list of some great cat organizations who have participated in the program, you can visit this link (yummypets.com/voice/pot-ended). This month, there are two cat organizations participating, PALnv and Saving Grace Pet Food Bank. I hope that helps! Have a great day!

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.