Lawson Kitty Farm

I got a Scottish Fold Kitten from Lawson's Kitty Farm, and am in love with her, they told me scottish fold kittens do better when they are in pairs, please is there any truth to that ?

• Lana L.

I like this breed

• Janice N.

Hello, congratulations on your new Scottish Fold kitten. She is adorable!

Some people believe that Scottish Fold kittens do better when they are in pairs, because they can keep each other company and entertained when their owners are away or busy. Having another cat around can also help them socialize and learn proper cat manners and boundaries.

However, this does not mean that Scottish Fold kittens cannot be happy as solo pets. As long as you provide them with enough love, attention, stimulation, and enrichment, they can thrive as the only cat in the household. They can also get along well with other pets, such as dogs or rabbits, if they are introduced properly and supervised.

• Chewy

If you are not home often, it could be nice to have another cat. Scottish Folds need companionship. 🙂 If you don't know much about Scottish Folds, you can read this Yummypets article: Know your breeds: the Scottish Fold

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.