Flea treatment isnt working - any ideas?

• Leonard M.

The best method of treatment – the cure from the bite of a tick to a dog. The antidote is selected depending on the disease that the tick carries. There are also universal tools. So, some German companies produce special tablets for oral use, which provide protection from encephalitis in dogs for a whole month, even in the case of a bite. However, such tools should be used even before the bite: for example, when the family is going to go to the country or relax in nature. My friend advised me to protect my dog with a collar. I spent a lot of time searching for information and as seen on DEWEL ™ PRO they really help protect your pet. In any case, it helped me.

• Mike H.

We used to use topical flea and tick repellents like frontline but they really didnt work so well. We switched to Ivermectin injections. While you have to go to the vet every 60 days to get the injection it works much better. 
  • Hanna G.

There are many fleas and tick treatment in the market like - Flea Tick Collar, Topical Ointment, Flea Shampoo, Flea Spray etc. I don't know which flea treatment did you use. I used Flea Collar which was working good. I got a clear idea about Flea and tick at

Flea & Tick Control For Dogs
  • Sarah N.

Seresto collars did good both for my cat and dog.

• Lena P.

The first time we encountered fleas with our dog, his vet advice us to use anti- fleas such us Frontline. Its a good product for prevention of fleas. Others too suggested to us the use of a dog's collar.

• LaPinkaDazzle

And coconut oil
  • LaPinkaDazzle

Blue dawn dish soap
  • Art B.

Have you tried Seresto collars? They are good for up to 8 months, and my dogs hated frontline, but don't mind the collars.
  • YummyOrNot Y.

Talk to your vet we have anvanttick
  • Kashif

Thanks Tazza - that's a good idea.
  • Tazza M.

The only thing I would think of is to take him/her to the vet to have it done professionally

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.