GO BACK TO MOBILE WEBSITE

Back to forums
Pug's Forum

What is the best dog food brand for my pug?

Because of the pug face being short I was wondering what is the best pet food brand for my pug?

answers
  • Nala Y.

a year ago

My friend's pug is on 1/3 of a can of wet food and a small handful of mixer twice a day, if this helps? ☺

• Josue R.

a year ago

Today we have several options for everything, so we can’t just stick to anyone. And if we talk about dog food than the ingredients matter a lot and the most important is meat protein formula. When we made picks for the best dog foods, we looked at all varieties: dry, wet, homemade, dehydrated and frozen raw varieties but make sure you have a conversation with your veterinarian. No matter the type of food you choose, the most important determining factor is the nutrients whose example you can see here https://www.petcarerx.com/dog/food-nutrition. Choose, what is best for your dog.

• Anjica D.

10 months ago

My cousin have two pugs, Nea and Bak. She use Royal Canin Breed Pug Adult.

• Femke M.

9 months ago

Fresh meat is very good
  • Josh C.

2 months ago

First of all, it is our responsibility to give our pugs the best food. Because they can be ill by having bad foods. There are a lot of dog foods in the market and every food is little different from others. So it is quite confusing for the dog owners that which dog food he should buy. Our dog food advisor team has collected a huge information by doing a survey on the real buyer of different dry dog foods. They have a great research on that information and they publish a short review after finishing the research. You can find the review here: Best dry dog food

• John H.

a month ago

I am a big fan of Taste of the wild dog food and my dogs love it.

Sign in or sign up to submit my answer.