Losing fur

my 14wk chi has started to lose small patches of hair. She has been checked for fleas/mites and none have been found, have done baths, flea combing etc. I have had her for 5 wks and in that time the weather has been extremely hot and am wondering if this may be the cause. I have previously had chihuahuas but have not come across this. Am also wondering if its because she is solid black (rare) the general shedding shows more because of her colouring.

She is not scratching and is in good health. She hasnt been chipped yet so it is not a reaction from medication ( she is 700 grams so too small). She was wormed 2 weeks ago but the hair loss has only been over the last 4 days

• Ryan O.

Hello! Is everything okay now?
  • chris M.

how to prevent fur fall for dogs
  • chris M.

how to control hair fall for dogs?
  • scott B.

I apprehend he has some distance to move and the bark busters domestic dog can be there for a while, rather we are succesful to begin to enjoy him as unfavorable to dreading having to fuss and yell at him. I felt so sorry for him because of the reality it appeared honestly all people used to be telling him no constantly!

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.