GO BACK TO MOBILE WEBSITE

Back to forums
Gold fish's Forum

What should we call our goldfish?

We are planning on getting another goldfish and we can't think of a name - all our other ones are on a theme: Buffy, Chapman and Crawley. Anyone have any good ideas?

answers
  • Elia P.

9 months ago

Hi Keren,

It seems like you are having an awesome goldfish family! In my opinion, you should give it another character name from a TV show. What about 'Stark' from Game of Thrones or 'Sheldon' from Big Bang Theory? I think they both would fit.

Cheers.

• Kristine V.

3 months ago

The way to talk about the reason for my would always begin something we mostly need to try dealing with as we follow every reason  could follow.Actually, I need dissertation writers  and after visited a lot of websites still i have a confusion in the selection of anyone site.

• josh E.

3 months ago

you should call it Sid Fishous....

Law dissertation help for students

• eilizabeth H.

a month ago

How would you breed goldfish? 

I'm doing a task on goldfish and I was thinking about whether any custom essay help 1 knows how you can breed goldfish. on the off chance that u can help me I would very much welcome it thx

• Daniel M.

19 days ago

I think it’s a great wish of yours that you have to name your pets with serious meaning and it is important to recognize your pet to give them identity. There are many universities of students who are always fond of naming their parent but the main problem is that they don’t have time because of research paper writing service with requirement of current knowledge.

• Nathan M.

18 days ago

What do I name my goldfish?”

Mmm There are lots of name in my mind to give it to my pet but

• Nathan M.

18 days ago

What do I name my goldfish?”

Mmm There are lots of name in my mind to give it to my pet but "Razor" might be a good name because me and my coursework writing service uk team always says that "Razor" will be a good name for pet.

• Thomas B.

18 days ago

Getting a second opinion can be helpful when trying to name your goldfish. Ask your friends or family what name they think you should call your goldfish.

write my essay online uk
  • belly J.

11 days ago

NR 101 DeVry Week 2 and 3 Discussions Latest

Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here:

https://www.mindsblow.com/product/nr-101-devry-week-2-3-discussions-latest/

Or

Contact us at:

SUPPORT@MINDSBLOW.COM

NR101

NR 101 DeVry Week 2 Discussion Latest

1) What new strategy did you learn from class or the online seminars?

2) What about it was useful? Why?

3) How will you utilize this strategy in the future?

4) How do you think your general education classes will differ from your nursing classes?

5) Have you used any of these strategies before? What about them worked? What about them did you have to change to fit your needs?

• lolita L.

8 days ago

well by and by, I'd lean toward not to be called a simpleton... so sort of you.I just address the individuals who demand their tanks are fine. everybody commits errors, the imperative part is settling them. since you know you require a greater Help With Dissertation Writing tank and are dealing with it, there would be no reason for illuminating you of this, now would there?

• Johnnie C.

5 days ago

I am starting online life experience degree accredited university soon, and I have to choose between Spanish or French for a language lesson. I already know some Spanish, and I'm interested in the lecture. But I'm also involved in French since not many persons are taking that session from what I've caught, and I don't know French well. So I'd think French would be decent for me, since I like knowledge new things.

Sign in or sign up to submit my answer.