How can I get my cat to not to mad at me after i come home from vacation?

I have been on vacation for almost 2 months, and this week i will be returning home to my cat. Normally he will be very angry with me when i leave for a long time, he isnt home alone or anything. but he will stay away from me and stratch at me for a few days? Why does he do this and how can i get him to not be mad at me? Also if he moved while i was away (my family got a new house and moved in while i was away) will this effect how he treats me?

-tonks

• Fred N.

Very interesting idea! I second it.In my student life, when studying takes up most of my time, I recommend using a tool that can free up at least some time for more direct socializing and hobbies. It is an online platform https://paperwriter.com/dissertation-writer specializing in a wide range of services.

• Fred N.

Very interesting idea! I second it.In my student life, when studying takes up most of my time, I recommend using a tool that can free up at least some time for more direct socializing and hobbies. It is an online platform https://paperwriter.com/dissertation-writer specializing in a wide range of services.

• Monae S.

Get your cat to remember you
  • sallysolihull

make sure , your cat sitter gives occasional treats, then your cat will look forward to seeing your cat sitter,also try bringing a treat back with you, and make sure you stay in with your cat the day you return, (p.s try a catnip toy as a present tp give on your return ) good luck, and smile your cat loves you, thats why he/she misses you so  x wendy k x &kelly cats xxxx

• sallysolihull

make sure , your cat sitter gives occasional treats, then your cat will look forward to seeing your cat sitter,also try bringing a treat back with you, and make sure you stay in with your cat the day you return, (p.s try a catnip toy as a present tp give on your return ) good luck, and smile your cat loves you, thats why he/she misses you so  x wendy k x &kelly cats xxxx

• Wysteria Q.

Call the person that is babysitting your cat and have them put the phone up to your cats ear so you can talk to her she will know that you are still coming home -animal advice lady?

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.