How much play and exercise are required by Ragdoll kittens?

How much play and exercise are required by Ragdoll kittens?

• Endora S.

My ragdoll was an outside cat during the day. He was on a set schedule.

6am Let me out (he hates a liter box) 

10am Come in time for nap.

2:30pm Let me out he would hang out wait for the boys to get home from school. My middle son would bring him in.

6pm Let me out.

8pm Time to come in cuddle with mom and go to bed.

He will be 18 in just under 30days , I know they say outside cats do not live as long. This one is SUPER healthy. Eyes clear as a bell. Hearing is good. He does move a little slower and due to his age I no longer let him out.

He is NOT happy about that , so he sneaks out when he gets a chance but still comes when I call him and he STILL plays not as much LOVES strings and he gives the dogs he l l lol.    

All I can say is they will let you know when they want to play and when they are done playing. Give them lots of love it seems to keep them around a very long time!  

• Zoey S.

According to an article I read on PetCareRx, most cats only hunt in the wild for 5 to 6 minutes. Therefore, when playing with your cat or exercising it, you shouldn't stretch the session for more than 5 minutes at a times. It's best to have an open discussion with your vet to understand your kitten's unique requirements.

• Chewy

Hi! You can read this article published on Yummypets to learn more about the particularities of Ragdoll cats: Know your breeds: the Ragdoll

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.