Life span of Ragdoll cat

How long does a Ragdoll cat typically live, and how can it maintain a healthy, happy life?

• Elion W.

"Talking about the lifespan of Ragdoll cats, it's kinda like a mixed bag. On average, Ragdolls live around 12 to 15 years, but some can live into their late teens or even early twenties if they're healthy and cared for."

My white Ragdoll cat, Snowball, is about 10 years old now, and he's still going strong. I think a lot of it comes down to genetics, diet, and how well they're looked after. Ragdolls are generally healthy cats, but like any breed, they can have their health issues.
    To help your Ragdoll live a long and happy life, make sure they have a balanced diet, regular vet check-ups, and plenty of love and attention. They're such loving cats and thrive on affection.

• Cat E.

The average lifespan of a Ragdoll cat is around 12 to 15 years, but they can live up to 20 years with proper care. Factors like diet, environment, and genetics can influence their lifespan.

• Elion W.

Talking about the lifespan of Ragdoll cats, it's kinda like a mixed bag. On average, Ragdolls live around 12 to 15 years, but some can live into their late teens or even early twenties if they're healthy and cared for.

• jepehe J.

I think they have the same lifespan as other cats.

• Chewy

Did you mean to write 10 or 16 years? 

• Endora S.

I do not know for sure Exactly what our Spotzy is he is a mix of some sort he is either a mix with Ragdoll or Ragamuffin he will be 18 in April. His front legs are slightly bold legged and he does have some arthritis but he is about 106yrs old. He is still somewhat playfull ,VERY cuddley & still gets mad at mom for not letting himoutside anymore she says he is Too Old now to be outside. He is still pretty feisty with the dogs.    

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.