Cat colds

My foster male kitten always has colds (sneezing and dried snots on one of his nostrils) otherwise he is healthy, eating, peeing and pooping, playing with his siblings and sleeping well). But is always with cold. Since it is dry and humid season now, he loves sleeping on wet floor. Is it allergy ? No coughing , occasional sneez

• ivy S.

Hello, my dear friendly pet owner. I happen to have an article on what to do if your cat has a cold. There are tips and tricks on how to keep your furry friend healthy. The titile is :What to do if your cat has a cold

• Chewy

I suggest consulting a veterinarian to make sure that everything is alright 💚 I'm so happy to hear that he is still really active and playful though!

• Regina Ruth J.

I read through the article, everything is okss as y with him. Except the clear nasal discharge. Before all of the litter got URI and hr is the only one having difficulty breathing like asthma. Now, just the discharge; eats and drinks, regular litter use, sleeps, plays, jumps up in counters, runs fast going up and downsta

• Chewy

You can start by reading this article for more information about whether or not your cat is sick: yummypets.com/mag/2014/07/30/42548/is-your-cat-sick-learn-to-spot-the-signs. You could also check with your veterinarian to be sure that your cat is feeling okay. Best of luck to you. I hope your kitten feels okay 💚

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.