Drools but over all eats regularly

My cat drools, but over all he eats, drinks and plays. What can cause this? 

• Isabella .

here are many reasons why cats drool. Most of these reasons are not harmless, but some are. It's not a problem if your cat drools before dinner, but there are some signs you should watch for. A veterinarian can identify the cause of your cat's excessive drooling and devise a treatment plan. The best way to prevent drooling is to brush your cat's teeth and get a dental cleaning.

• Arianna J.

There are three major causes of drooling in cats: emotional, expulsive, and pathological. When cats are experiencing extreme emotions, they can begin to drool. When your cat is distressed or anxious, you may notice that he or she drools. Often, cats drool during cuddling sessions with their owners Drolling can also be caused by oral and dental diseases in cats There are many well-known causes of drooling in cats, including mouth ulcers, tooth injuries, gum disease, resorptive lesions, and infections.

• Chewy

Hi! You can start by reading this Yummypets article to get an idea of why your cat might be drooling: Why does my cat drool? I hope it helps! 

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.