What's the best cat food?

Hi. I'm getting a cat again after I move and would like to buy the best cat food for her. When I've had cats in the past, I bought generic cat food but their teeth went bad. What brand do you feed your cats that keeps them healthy but doesn't bust the budget?

• Toilettootie T.

Cat food is selected individually through trial and error. This is a very important story because cats have a sensitive stomach and you need to choose a food that will be well absorbed.

• Rhian K.

The food for your lovely cat should be chosen individually, also depending on the size and breed.

• Infrared Z.

I don't think there is the best cat food in the world because every cat likes food differently. We can only keep trying to choose the most suitable cat food for our cats. Recently, I saw someone mentioned on another forum that the canned cat food of Ousri pet food is more acceptable and palatable to cats. I Going to buy some for my cat to try. Other than that I really like the packaging design of Ousri pets.

• Lovely B.

I am breeding Bengals for 10 years and I am telling you I could not find better food for my cats like Royal Canin can and dry food. My all cats stay healthy all the time with this food. You may visit my website https://lovelybengals.com 

• Hanna L.

I fed my cat with natural food for the first 9 years (mainly chicken necks, they flew in just like that), then, when I noticed that it was hard for her to chew, I switched to dry food for older cats =)

• Rhian K.

In addition to cat food, we provide food that we eat ourselves. He loves meat, eggs and fish.

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.