What do you think? Are games like this useful for our cats?

Hello guys,

Today I stumbled upon this video on YouTube:

Cat Games: 2 Hours - it is supposed to entertain your cat when it looks at computer screen.

Are there any vets or behaviorists who could tell me if such games are useful for cats or no?

As I understand, they stimulate our cats attention and imitate hunting which is good. But on the other hand, such games can be harmful for the cat's eyes.

Thoughts? 

• Nolan B.

yep

• Alberto R.

BTW, Such games can occupy the cat's attention for a long time. This is a great way to entertain the animal while the owner is at work. Many cat breeds seek attention from their humans. For example, as I learned from experience and this article, a thai cat has a distinctly outgoing nature so it may require a lot of time spent with the owner. Using YouTube videos helps you free some time. But here, too, an important condition must be observed - catching something should eventually become available for cats of any breed. After watching a few YouTube games, get your cat a real toy that it loves playing with.

• Alberto R.

My cat was interested in this game ☺

• Alberto R.

yeah, such games are useful, especially for thai cats

• helena M.

yeah same case with my kitten

• Hanna L.

Didn't know about this typ of videos. Gonna show it to my cats.
  • Emily W.

My cat is actually obsessed with this kind of video. Hope someone can share their opinions on this

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.