Do flea sprays really work?

Hello guys!

This summer is pretty hot and we thought that it would be a real crime to leave our Donut indoors while all our family spends time in the yard.

It took me 4 days to make a DIY catio which quickly became one of our cat's favorite places. He enjoyed the outdoors with us while staying safe in his catio. At least I thought so...

However, I noticed that our cat was infested with fleas. Even though we killed all the fleas on his body, I still notice a number of fleas on our sofa and bed! Do flea sprays for furniture do the job? Or maybe anyone can recommend any DIY remedies?

• Karri J.

UPDATE

Since there's not too much activity below my question, I decided to conduct my own research.

As I previously wrote:

I still notice a number of fleas on our sofa and bed! Do flea sprays for furniture do the job? Or maybe anyone can recommend any DIY remedies?

So I decided to search the online guides and find out which flea treatments are the best. Turns out that flea sprays are the best flea killers five nights at freddy's at the moment. Vet's Best and Petcor are widely recommended as decent choices. Ordered the Vet's Best from Walmart and soon will share the feedback with you.

P.S. Meanwhile I tried to make a DIY vinegar anti-flea remedy, but haven't noticed any difference.

All the responses to this thread, while really helpful, are making me so sad. ☹

• Emily W.

Hi! I tried Wondercide Natural Products - Flea, Tick and Mosquito Control Spray for Dogs, Cats, and Home and it is effective. Hope this helps! Bought mine on Amazon

• Jimmie O.

UPDATE

Since there's not too much activity below my question, I decided to conduct my own research.

As I previously wrote:

I still notice a number of fleas on our sofa and bed! Do flea sprays for furniture do the job? Or maybe anyone can recommend any DIY remedies?

So I decided to search the online guides and find out which flea treatments are the best. Turns out that flea sprays are the best flea killers at the moment. Vet's Best and Petcor are widely recommended as decent choices. Ordered the Vet's Best from Walmart and soon will share the feedback with you.

P.S. Meanwhile I tried to make a DIY vinegar anti-flea remedy, but haven't noticed any difference.

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.