Other's Forum
Ask a question

How to edit and add photos to site

Please help I have no idea how to edit my profile or add pics thank u!!
answers
  • Gruny

26/05/2015

Hello, If you are using the mobile application, it is currently not possible to edit your profile. You must go through the website of Yummypets to edit it (yummypets.com). To add a photo, just click on the "+" icon on a green circle at the bottom of your screen when you are in the "community" section (or directly add media if you are using the website). Greetings
  • Emma W.

30/05/2015

Thanks!
  • Kristina C.

30/05/2015

Oh ok thank you
  • Hiretablets

26/12/2017

I have to ask the same question as well...

Laptop Rental in Virginia - Hiretablets.com

• myassignmenthelp

27/02/2018

You can add photos from your control panel. If you are looking for Auckland assignment help then contact to myassignmenthelp they are the very good assignment provider, I also get service from them. They have team of experts who provide good quality of academic services at best price.

• Jerold W.

16/04/2018

Online assignment writers of Students Assignment Help provide best accounting assignment help services for various college and university students. Our professional writers are available to help you in any kind of assignment task. 

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you consent to the use of cookies to enable functionality included in this website. See more

Ok