Can i give little amount of meat to my fishes

Recently, I purchased a Big Aquarium for my Home.

So, I want to know if I can give some meat to my fishes.

• Richard F.

I think It is best to stick to feeding them fish food specifically formulated for their dietary needs. If you want to provide additional protein, you can consider giving them live or frozen brine shrimp or bloodworms. Because fish are primarily herbivores or omnivores and their diet should consist of plant-based foods.

• Richard F.

I think It is best to stick to feeding them fish food specifically formulated for their dietary needs. If you want to provide additional protein, you can consider giving them live or frozen brine shrimp or bloodworms. Because fish are primarily herbivores or omnivores and their diet should consist of plant-based foods.

• Richard F.

• Michael S.

Yes, you can! But make sure you do not overfeed them. Feeding fish with too much food is just as bad as feeding them with no food at all. Overfeeding will cause their stomachs to become bloated and they will have trouble digesting their food. If you notice that your fish look unhealthy, then it's time to reduce the amount of food you're giving them.

• Chewy

What kind of fish do you have?

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.