Problems with weight

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum. My family moved out, and one of our dogs (we have two) just stopped eating. I think she is stressing a lot... I tried to give her various of foods and she just eats a little bit of it... Also she lost a lot of weight.. I don't know what to do. Our vet said that her organs are fine and she is acting like this because of stress.. I think that I should give her special food for weight gain. It has more calories in it, so even if she eats a little bit of it, it would be better than nothing.. I searched for high calorie dog foods online, but I need to be sure, that it is good quality etc. Maybe you tried some of these products that was mentioned?
  • Hayden D.

12/03/2019

When conveyance a dog into your home, you would like to take care that that you simply choose one that matches into your family dynamic; each scenario is fully different and not each dog is right for each person or family. the primary issue to stay in mind is however you’re judgment your dog’s If you’re involved as a result of your dog isn’t the maximum amount because the tips state on the food you get, keep in mind that these are solely averages. Several totally healthy dogs eat solely hour to ability declared on the once a dog won’t eat, it's brought up as eating disorder. this can be fully same from anorexia, associate degree disorder found in humans. Instead eating disorder describes an entire loss of in dogs. as a result of loss of in dogs will show sickness, it's needed to hunt  care if you notice changes in your dog’s habits. it's mainly needed to retort promptly to a refusal to eat dogs that classically eat well. the main issue to stay in mind is however you’re judgment your dog’s . If you’re involved as a result of your dog isn’t the most amount because the tips state on the food you get, keep in mind that these are solely averages. Totally healthy dogs eat solely hour to of the amount declared on the paper. When a dog won’t eat, it's brought up as eating disorder. I think my reply is helpful you. Cheap essay writing service helpful to your site This can be totally unlike from relate degree confusion found in humans. Instead eating describes an entire loss of in dogs. as a result of loss in dogs will point to sickness, it's needed to hunt care if you notice changes in your dog’s habits. it’s mainly needed to retort promptly to a to eat dogs that on average eat well. Your dog might not wish to eat as a result of one thing in its mouth is impose pain.

• clicker H.

19/04/2019

nice 

• clicker H.

19/04/2019

The sadness suddenly became longer ->  clicker heroes 

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you consent to the use of cookies to enable functionality included in this website. See more

Ok