CBD for Pets?

Hello,

does anyone has ever given CBD oil to their pets?

• Nolan B.

According to a 2017 World Health Organization research, CBD appears to be safe and well-tolerated by animals in its pure form. However, the liver enzyme alkaline phosphatase (ALP) increased with CBD administration in both later 2018 canine investigations cited above.

McGrath performed a simultaneous liver function test as part of her study to ensure the dogs' livers were not failing, and everything came back normal, so it's unclear whether the elevated ALP levels were caused by something completely benign or could develop into a more serious problem in the long run.

• Jessi T.

CBD for dogs contains superior hemp extracts that provide the same advantages to animals as they do to humans. CBD works by interacting with the endocannabinoid system, which is found in both humans and animals. Because of their comparable physiology, both can benefit from CBD in similar ways. CBD's potent characteristics that create balance throughout the body may assist pets in need of wellness support, additional relaxation, or a daily boost to their health. Check out some blog to see which CBD product is best for your pet.

• Jimmie O.

I heard that CBD can cause low blood pressure and drowsiness in dogs. My vet does not know any doses appropriate for dogs. I have heard it helped humans, pitty there is no commercial Dog CBD oil ☹
  • David A.

There are special CBD for pets somewhere. I don't know much about it, but I know that this stuff exist. Try to ask about it in the vet clinic.

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.