Can dogs eat celery ? Is Celery Good for Dogs?

I read a lot about this in various sources. But I want to trust only those who have experienced it for themselves... Share with me?

• Kennel Y.

Yes, dogs can eat celery. Celery is generally safe and can be a healthy addition to your dog's diet in moderation. It is low in calories and contains vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber, which can be beneficial for dogs.

• babu R.

Celery can also provide some dental benefits to dogs, as the crunchy texture can help clean their teeth and massage their gums. However, some dogs may not enjoy the taste or texture of celery, so it's best to introduce it gradually and see how they respond.

• scor P.

Dogs can eat raw celery as part of a healthy, varied diet. However, it is best to only give your dog this type of food once or twice a week as part of a balanced and nutritious diet. It contains many vital nutrients, such as vitamin A, that will keep your dog's coat and skin healthy

• Elizabeth B.

You are the best)

• Zeshan R.

Yes, dogs can eat celery! Celery is a nutritious vegetable that is low in calories and high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It can be a healthy addition to your dog's diet, but like any human food, it should be given in moderation.

Celery can also provide some dental benefits to dogs, as the crunchy texture can help clean their teeth and massage their gums. However, some dogs may not enjoy the taste or texture of celery, so it's best to introduce it gradually and see how they respond.

It's important to note that while celery is generally safe for dogs to eat, it should not be the primary source of their nutrition. Dogs require a balanced diet that includes protein, fats, and carbohydrates, and should not rely on vegetables like celery as their main source of nutrients.

Additionally, some dogs may have difficulty digesting celery or other vegetables, which can cause digestive issues like gas or diarrhea. If you're unsure if celery is appropriate for your dog's diet, it's best to consult with a veterinarian.

• Elizabeth B.

Thank you very much!

• Lovely P.

Yes, dogs can eat celery. Celery is a good source of vitamin C, which is important for dogs health.

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.