We'd rather have knowledge than nothing.

This is not a question, but just a reminder of how to take care of our doggos after surgery basically my neighbor's large dog has a TPLO surgery. Though it's not the worst there are things we need to keep on after surgery. and so I researched and read some good info about it here.

I hope this will help you too. Better have knowledge if there's an incident like this.

• firmpet

This is good information. I totally agree. I hope your neighbour's dog recovers soon. 

• Beatrice H.

Good job, guys!

• Paul V.

Wow thanks I'll look for this. 

• Charles A.

I got a cocker spaniel Toby 3 years ago, he had to get 2 surgeries and I gave him kinpurvitamins after each one. It was good you know. Unfortantly I lost him a year ago but now I got Rex. Give him calming kinpurchews)

• Charles A.

Beatrice, you mean this vitamin I guess

• Charles A.

Oh, yes. Try this one - kinpurpetcare.com/shop/multivitamin-complex-15-in-1-chews-3-pack 
    It helped Toby. 

• Paul V.

That's good Beatrice. Do you also give him vitamins for his or her coat? My dog has begun to shed its coat. They said there's a vitamin for that.

• Beatrice H.

Hello! My dog had surgery on his right leg few months ago. The vet advised give him vitamins or supplement. I found kinpurpetcare ones, it really helped. Now I bought multivitamin complex. Like it!

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.