Favorite Food

HI, I just joined here.. I am a fur parent of two but unfortunately, the younger pup died a month ago. What's your pup's fav food? How do you change their food?

• balliewilliams

Every dog has their own eating habits and likes different types of food. You should take the advice from your vet if you want to change your dog's food. I usually  prefer to introduce new food to him by taking a gap of 2to3 days. I try to place a small amount of food in a different bowl and keep it with regular food. Once i notice that my pup is liking the taste of the food i start providing the new food to him and replace it with the older one. 

• Alayna S.

I buy my food at inthekibble.com, but I have had to choose and compare brands for a long time. Don't rush to make a rash choice; it's a decision that should be approached responsibly, considering your dog's breed and your own convenience. For example, for people who work from morning until late at night, the best choice is to feed ready-made food, eliminating the need to prepare special food for the dog.

• Alayna S.

Owners say from many sources that homemade food is superior to commercial products. However, there is no evidence to support this claim.

• Beatrice H.

Hi! My doggy likes this ones kinpurpetcare.com

• Paul V.

Did they change the food quickly or there's this what they say take 50/50 first?

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.