Favorite Food

HI, I just joined here.. I am a fur parent of two but unfortunately, the younger pup died a month ago. What's your pup's fav food? How do you change their food?

• kunal C.

I mostly order my dog food online, and most of the time I order Taste of the wild for my dog.

• Alayna S.

I buy my food at inthekibble.com, but I have had to choose and compare brands for a long time. Don't rush to make a rash choice; it's a decision that should be approached responsibly, considering your dog's breed and your own convenience. For example, for people who work from morning until late at night, the best choice is to feed ready-made food, eliminating the need to prepare special food for the dog.

• Alayna S.

Owners say from many sources that homemade food is superior to commercial products. However, there is no evidence to support this claim.

• Beatrice H.

Hi! My doggy likes this ones kinpurpetcare.com

• Paul V.

Did they change the food quickly or there's this what they say take 50/50 first?

• ipet S.

my uncle has a Shih Tzu. I would recommend you to tryout the new shop called vuffeli. Its special made food and my frenchie loves it. He wont even eat my own supply from my webshop iPet.dk ... 

Good luck

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.