Birthday treats

Hi Everyone,

I’m a baker who has set up a dog bakery. My dog can’t eat gluten so all my recipes are grain free, vegan & all natural so other sensitive dogs can enjoy them too. Everything I make is always freshly baked & beautifully gift wrapped. I’m licensed with trading standards and just launched our new website happydogbakery.co.uk

I love commissions and making extra special cakes for birthdays & have made cakes for a couple of weddings. If you have a pup birthday, gotcha day or wedding coming up, I’d love to help make it extra special. 

Best wishes,

Marisa & Enid 

• Robert K.

Finding a reliable place for an eye exam in New York City can be quite challenging due to the abundance of options. However, I stumbled upon a fantastic web resource that made this task considerably easier. This web page, located here - optyx.com/eye-exam/best-place-to-visit-for-an-eye-exam-in-new-york-city - provided a comprehensive list of the best places for eye exams in the city. Each location came with its unique strengths, catering to a variety of needs. The ease and convenience this resource provided were genuinely remarkable. I was able to make an informed decision that best suited my requirements. For anyone in NYC seeking a reliable eye exam, this web page is an absolute game-changer!

• Alex S.

Recently, my doctor mentioned that I might benefit from hormone replacement therapy. Eager to learn more, I searched for reliable and comprehensive information online. That's when I found https://ways2well.com/blog/hormone-replacement-therapy-in-houston-accessibility-and-prospectives, which offered a thorough overview. The detailed descriptions of the therapy options available in Canada were particularly useful. The site helped me feel more informed about my choices, which I really value.

• Chewy

Thank you for sharing! Good luck with your venture! 😍 

• Kathleen A.

Thanks for sharing this....

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.