Roscoe & Stella are being Illegally discriminated against Read & Share Our Story

I’m a 5yr old American Staffordshire Terrier & Rottweiler mix. People often get scared of me cus I am so big… I am 130lbs (whatever that means) I can not help How big I am.

I know I am  big but I do not hurt anyone I REALLY like Frenz. I like pizza, treats (mom makes mine special for me) and I am JUST not an itty bitty anymore (mom says I just do not fit in the lap anymore But I still try) but doesn’t that just mean there is more to love?

Stella is my baby sister, mom says she is 90lbs and UGH she is trouble! She is a 11 month old  Husky  mix. Mom says she is a TRUE Husky and the Most Licky, Cuddley thing in this world. She is still a baby, she will grow out of this trouble stuff she does… Just like I did.

So how did we start this…….

Our mom has just recently been kicked out cus of us. The notice said You have 7 days to GET RID of the Pitbulls, then the guy said I’ll give you 21 days to Rehome the dogs cuz it is the holidays.

Mom says we are her babies, I stayed with mom when she was really bad sick last year. She stayed with me when I had to see the doctor person when I was 3. I had the bad paw she even slept on the floor with me cus I couldnt jump on the couch or bed, so when she had the bad paw I stayed with her just like she did for me. Mom says we help to keep her going, as well as we are her emotional support dogs.

Please Read  & Share Our Story or IF you are able Please even if you can only donate a dollar Our mom REALLY needs some help. 

Roscoe n Stella Linktree

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.