Discover our DIY detergent to clean and remove smell of cat pee on a carpet. It's cheap, natural and super-easy!
Quick guide: Removing the stain
You will need :
- sparkling water
- white vinegar
- baking soda
- paper towel
- a rag
- a vacuum cleaner
What to do
1. Pour sparkling water on the stain
2. Gently tap with paper towel to absorb the liquid
3. Mix together in a cup half water and half vinegar and pour it on the stain
4. Immediately sprinkle baking soda
5. Leave to rest for 20 minutes and hoover the powder. You're all done!
Why is my cat peeing in the house?
There are many reasons this could be happening. First you should rule out a medical cause.
For this, visit your vet. Next, take a look at our article on other causes of feline toilet problems!
Source : grand-mère.net
Does your cat pee where they shouldn't?