Because sometimes pets want to dress to impress too, here is a great tutorial by Belrossa to create your pets' dapper collars! It takes 5 minutes and costs less than $1!
What you need:
- A dress shirt (the size depending on your pet's size)
You can find shirts at thrifts shops. For an normal adult cat, a 6-12 months size is puuurfect!
- Fold the collar of the shirt up
- Cut just under the seam that is below the top button/snap where the collar is sewn to the rest of the shirt.
- Cut all the way around the collar until it is completely removed
- Tie the collar around your pet's neck, and close with the button. Voilà!