Other's Forum Back to forum
Ask a question

My cat ate cooked chicken Bones every day, is it okay for her to eat them?

I feed my cat cooked chicken every day. She likes to eat all the bones too. Considering that the bones are cooked and my cat also chews them properly, is it okay for her to eat them?

answers
  • Asin J.

11/01/2019

The Illuminati brotherhood is an elite organization that bestows on its members freedom from spells of any kind,wealth,power,protection of any kind and fame.its teachings are beneficial to the world and knowledgeable to its followers and there are certain
    benefits entitled to new members of the Illuminati and we are always watching out for new people to follow the light and be a part of the great new world order.Would you love to be a member?you can contact this number on Whats app +255742204910 or via email
    [email protected].

• Nina A.

20/01/2019

Yes, It's fine if she eats is everyday. Just make sure you have a an odorless litter box, you can read more about them from here time4buying.com/best-litter-boxes 
    They work best if you feed chicken to the cat 

• Justin J.

Last Sunday at 14:27

The Illuminati brotherhood is an elite organization that bestows on its members freedom from spells of any kind,wealth,power,protection of any kind and fame.its teachings are whatstatus.co/whatsapp-status beneficial to the world and knowledgeable to its followers and there are certain

benefits entitled to new members of the Illuminati and we are always watching out for new people to follow the light and be a part of the great new world order.

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you consent to the use of cookies to enable functionality included in this website. See more

Ok