Asian's Forum Back to forum
Ask a question

Struggling with my cat allergy

Hi everyone,

when i bought a kitten from my aunt i didn't know that i had an allergic reaction from my cat and after 9 months i'm realizing that maybe it's my cat that's causing this allergic reaction, and i was right about it 

I own a Siamese cat for about 1,2 year.

after 1 month my nose suddenly got stuffed and this is been hapenning for about 1 year. I really don't want to find my cat a new home because she's a part of my family now.

These are the symptoms i get :

1.Stuffed Nose.

2.Itchy Nose

3.Sneezing, followed by

4.itchy throat after sneezing

5.Eczema on forehead. it's not extreme tho, it's just 3 or 4 dots, that's all 

But having a stuffed nose for 1 year is really uncomfortable, instead of breathing through my nose, i'm breathing MOSTLY through my mouth.

At this point my mom thinks to find a new home for my cat, cause of my cat allergic.

i'm against that decision, but can't say she's wrong.

If i can't find any good medicine or tips that would help me through this allergic reaction, then it's time for a new home for my cat.

Because after all living a comfortable life is important.

What do guys think, how can i minimize my cat allergy?

I actually wanted to ask this for some time now, any tips are welcome.

I mostly get stuffed nose, everyday basically.

p.s I'm from Belgium, so sorry for my English .

Thanks in advance. 

answers
  • Lituo N.

10/12/2018

你好,你可以尝试经常洗猫,并去除他/她多余的头皮屑。同时,你需要定期用宠物刷刷你的毛,并尽可能多地去除它的头皮屑。通常,猫皮屑是一种过敏原。

• Lituo N.

10/12/2018

Hello, you can try to bathe the cat often and remove his/her excess dandruff. At the same time, you need to regularly brush your cat's hair with a pet brush and remove as much of its dandruff as possible. Usually, cat dander is an allergen.

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you consent to the use of cookies to enable functionality included in this website. See more

Ok