American shorthair's Forum
Ask a question

does anyone know a good treat for a cat?

my cats love chicken and turkey, anything else that is considered as a yummy treat.

answers
  • Lay C.

16/02/2014

I feed my cat Whiskas Temptation treats. Tiger loves them!

• Dean W.

11/06/2014

I agree with the above answer, all my cats love Whiskas Temptations, I have an egg shaped toy to fill with treats, that came with a Whiskas Christmas stocking, my cats love to play with them and get the tasty rewards.

• Ally G.

13/07/2014

Yeah temptations by Whiskas . Pumpkin likes the chicken(yellow bag), catnip(pink bag), and beef and liver(red bag)
  • YummyOrNot Y.

17/10/2014

I actually bake my own cat treats because I know what is in them. The recipe begins with a common sized can of tuna, an egg, unbleached flower, catnip, and chicken bolion. You mix all of those to create the dough. I normally roll them into tiny balls (40 of them to see size) then cut them in half. 80 healthy tuna treats :)
  • corykernop

04/01/2015

My kitties love love love Temptations (So much they have them as their wallpaper on here) lol :) 

• Miranda Matykiewicz

25/06/2015

My cats all love Temptations but for a healthier treat try canned white meat chicken breast. Tuna has a lot of radiation so chicken seems safer
  • YummyOrNot Y.

26/11/2015

Party mix my cats fav was mixed grill from party mix
  • Lloyd G.

12/03/2018

This is really good blog. As my opinion both are considered as a yummy treat. My favorite pet is cat so really enjoyed your blog. Author @ Buy Dissertation
  • Grace C.

02/04/2018

Never give your cat a chocolate as a treat or smth. The chocolate is like poison for cats. Here more information about it https://catspurfection.com/can-cats-eat-chocolate.html

• Sophie M.

14/05/2018

Hello! Very interesting topic, thank you raised it. best western member portal

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you consent to the use of cookies to enable functionality included in this website. See more

Ok