GO BACK TO MOBILE WEBSITE

Back to forums
European Shorthair's Forum

When my cat vomits, is it because of a parasite?

My cat vomits once a day and spends the rest of the time asleep, even more so than usual. Is it a parasite? They are eating the same amount and their coat is still sleek and glossy.

Thanks.

answers
  • Keren B.

8 months ago

My cat had nearly the same symptoms (though they weren't sleepy) and it was worms, so we dewormed her and all was fine. If not, go to the vet!

• DamienRoy

8 months ago

I suggest you to go to the vet so you can see the problem of you cat. That is the best way to know whats wrong.

• Alison D.

3 months ago

It is exceedingly uncommon to discover intestinal parasites in indoor felines living in a maybe a couple feline home. Felines are, by nature, clean creature and parasites depend on poor cleanliness to get around. In any case, assignment writing help when felines are constrained into conditions that support parasites, the most widely familiar indications of their nearness in more well-known pets are need brilliance, fragile hair coat, rigidity, sluggishness and looseness of the bowels.

• Ruby D.

2 months ago

There are different parasites that attack the cats and if it affects gastrointestinal tract it may cause vomiting. Once my cat too was showing the same symptoms and now she is fine since I have visited to the Vet. I strongly request you to visit the Dr. I am writer and have read many features on cat and its infections in buy essays online
  • Deanna Williams W.

2 months ago

Europe is a mainland that includes the westernmost piece of Eurasia. Europe is flanked by the Arctic Ocean toward the north, the Atlantic Ocean toward the west, and the Mediterranean Sea toward the south. Star Lord Jacket

• teena T.

a month ago

There exists parasites that attacks the cat and cause severe health issues to it.But i think the vomiting is not because of the parasite it may be due to the any change in the food contents. So i would like to suggest you to consult a doctor as early as possible

Best essay writing service

• Cora J.

24 days ago

If your cat’s vomiting does not appear to be identified with dietary patterns or the utilization of something toxic, visit your veterinarian to decide whether your cat is experiencing a medical condition. Oliver Queen Brown Jacket

• Jessica B.

9 days ago

Once my cat too was showing comparable indications and now she is fine since I have gone to the Vet I unequivocally request you to visit the Dr I am writer and have scrutinized numerous components on cat and its pollutions in. Kim Kardashian Jacket

Sign in or sign up to submit my answer.