Other's Forum
Ask a question

How do I change my nationality

When I click to add a new pet and it comes up in French how can i change it to english?
answers
  • Romain O.

16/06/2015

Hi, you can change your nationality here : Go to your "Dashboard" (clic on the YP green button) > "Manage my profile" or on this url yummypets.com/users/edit
  • Cookiecrumb100

16/06/2015

Thanks
  • Daisy S.

16/10/2017

Hello there! I am newbie here 
  • Jackson R.

20/04/2018

Hello I am not clear of this question "How do I change my nationality" If you want to change your nationality on this profile then you should follow this comment instruction. I hope you can solved this problem. Anyway Here I want to share an important information for everyone. I have resently joined as a  freelance writer at https://eduzaurus.com/essay-writing-services In this site we are provide different type writing services like, essay writing, assignment writing and dissertation writing etc. we also accept any type custom writing service. So I hope this site will be ve helpful to this people who are looking for such information. Thanks

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you consent to the use of cookies to enable functionality included in this website. See more

Ok