GO BACK TO MOBILE WEBSITE

Back to forums
Other's Forum

How do I change my nationality

When I click to add a new pet and it comes up in French how can i change it to english?
answers
  • Romain C.

2 years ago

Hi, you can change your nationality here : Go to your "Dashboard" (clic on the YP green button) > "Manage my profile" or on this url https://www.yummypets.com/users/edit
  • Cookiecrumb100

2 years ago

Thanks
  • Susan J.

5 months ago

You can't change your Nationality, as that is the thing that you were conceived with, however you can work to enhance the territories that you loathe, at any rate in your neighborhood.do my homework online cheap It is a decent approach to carry on with your life to the change of yourself as well as other people

• Kenneth K.

3 months ago

As a matter of first importance how about we see what nationality implies. In basic words, nationality can be connected to the nation where an individual was conceived. At that point what does citizenship remains for? It is a legitimate status, which implies that an individual has been enrolled with the legislature in some nation. British Essay Writing

• Enrique R.

24 days ago

As a matter of first importance we should perceive what nationality means. In basic words, nationality can be connected to the nation where an individual was born. At that point what does AssignmentCorp citizenship remains for? It is a legal status, which means that an individual has been enlisted with the government in some country.

• Jacob A.

11 days ago

First of all why are you changing your nationality ?? because of higher studies ?? or for work ?? and also where you want to migrate, which country ?? I have read in an article of Assignment Square who provides an order assignment service that if you want to change your nationality then you have to marry a girl with the nationality of that country where you want to go, but it happens in some countries not in all the countries.. 

Sign in or sign up to submit my answer.