Labrador Owners UK

Hello,

I am a Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) and fellow Labrador owner undertaking research into the awareness of Labrador owners of their health predispositions. I am looking for any UK Labrador owners to take part in my questionnaire. The link is below, it should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and all responses are anonymous. There is a chance to win one of two £50 Amazon E-gift vouchers for participants too if they wish to be entered. I would be really grateful for any responses from UK based Labrador owners and hopefully this research goes on to improve Labrador health care and advise given to us Labrador owners.

Thank you very much for your time and participation in advance, it is very much appreciated.

Labrador Health Predispositions Questionnaire

• Grau R.

Good evening,

Let me introduce myself: Maria Cabacca. I never imagined that one day I would be a beneficiary of a non-refundable grant. I was desperate because no bank would accept to grant me a loan. The corona virus pandemic has affected many sectors of activity in the world. One evening, I was doing my research when I came across the non-refundable funding platform.

I got the chance I had been looking for for years. In 4 days, I obtained a non-refundable grant of $55,000 which allowed me to relaunch my activity and take care of my family. For all those who are in need, I strongly advise you to contact them via the form and follow the procedure. You will not be disappointed. Trust this financing program and it will be your joy.
    For more information contact Ms. Flucki at the following address: [email protected]

Cordially

• Chewy

I don't have a Labrador but good luck with your study! I shared your questionnaire in the UK members group on Yummypets (yummypets.com/teams/8590).

• alex C.

Heya! +1 response! Good luck with your study! By the way, since you're a vet, I thought I'd ask you a question about my Labrador. So, my dog won't eat, but he's acting completely normal. I haven't changed the food brands, and nothing has changed in my dog's environment. So, I'm genuinely lost since I have no clue what is going on with him. This whole situation worries me a lot, and I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice. I read an article on www.cutepetcare.com, and it says my dog might be picky about his food, but I'm not too sure this is the case.

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.