What I can do?

Hi, Good afternoon! I have a problem with my dog ​​and I wonder if any of you have been through this and can give me some advice. 

Last Friday (October 3) my dog ​​and I were hit by a car while we were walking. My dog ​​took a big hit and was dragged by the car for several meters. That same day I took my dog ​​to the emergency veterinary clinic in my town. Once there, the vet asked several tests and x-rays and told me that (considering the blow) my dog ​​was fine but that he had to immobilize one of his hind legs because it has a crack in the bone, also told me to give him lornoxicam 16 mg 1 pill / day. On 7 October, I noticed that my dog was strange and had the dog rib pain, so I went back out to the vet, he told me that my dog ​​was fine, the only thing my dog has is a contusion.

Today I found my dog ​​vomits a lot. I do not know what to do because the emergency veterinary clinic is closed and will not open until tomorrow. I wonder if any of you could help me or give me some advice about it. 

Thanks a lot!

• Zoey Z.

Try to find a 24 hour vet
  • Jean E.

I would try to find an emergency vet even if this is not your usual practice which wil  see your dog sooner it will be worth it even if it just sets your mind at rest and they agree with your first vet but it could also be that they were wrong and further treatment is needed you know your dog best even take a short video to show the vet this may help them to understand the symptoms you describe I hope all goes well after this terrifying experience 

Sign in or sign up to submit an answer.